Over the weekend, I worked on my plans for products for the Christmas season on Etsy. These are yet to be completed. One line of products I will launch after Halloween.
Its my hope to use my own imagery in several different ways…not just as paintings. I am still noodling out ideas for how these will look and what to call them!
What would YOU like to see?
Here are my PROMISES for this Christmas Holiday season:
- QUALITY product, every order!
- I will make efficient and timely responses to questions or comments from my potential customers.
- I will process customer orders as quickly as feasible!
- All shipping will be through USPS, using PRIORITY MAIL. With one exception: large canvases.
- Christmas cut-off date for shipping within the United States: December 21st. Outside the United States will be November 27th.
- After these dates, an extra charge to the customer will be charged for “express” shipping.
- I would love to give you, the customer, “bargains” of FREE shipping or discounted shipping charges, but this year cannot afford to absorb the costs!